Part of the ELX series, the Electro-Voice ELX200-10 passive PA speaker is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components -- tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm -- make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors' products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole -- the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The full-range models feature a low profile form factor designed with a high-spec composite enclosure to balance weight, manageability, as well as structural integrity. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a goto for best-in-class performance are also present: Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide concept.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system's highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness -- both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
- 1200 W (Peak), 127 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices.
- 1.4 inch DH-1C (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response.
- High-output EVS-10M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX two-handle design for easy lifting.
Electro-Voice ELX200-10 Passive Speaker, 1x10", Black, Single Speaker (ONE DAY)
Rentals price is for 24 hours, time starts at time of pickup and must be brought back at the scheduled time of return. A $25 late fee will be assessed after 30 min. If renting for multiple days the price is multiplied by the price above. If paying at the office and not online 50% of the bill must be paid upfront and the rest will be applied at time of return. Scheduling Pickup is done after paying online. We will contact you imediatly and give you the address for pickup.